Effective as of 10/21/19
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to conduct e-commerce transactions through valid and legal forms of payments.
REGISTRATION, RULES FOR USER CONDUCT, AND USE OF THE SERVICE
“You need to be at least 13 years old and a resident of the United States to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company (if applicable). You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.”
“Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
– Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
– Use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
– Attempt to harass, abuse, or harm another person or group;
– Use another user’s account without permission;
– Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
– Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
– Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
– Bypass any automated or robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
– Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.”